1. Govee Gift Cards are issued and managed by us.govee.com and are only valid for purchases made from us.govee.com in United States.
2. Govee Gift Cards are not reloadable and cannot be redeemed for purchases from Govee distributors or for cash.
3. If the price of a Govee product exceeds the value of the gift card, additional payment will be required at checkout.
4. Govee Gift Cards are not for resale.
5. Govee Gift Cards never expire.
6. Govee Gift Card Refunds: In the event of a return of a product purchased with a gift card, the amount will only be refunded to the gift card. (If you used the gift card and made an additional payment at the same time, the additional payment will be refunded in your original form of payment as well.)
7. Govee Gift Cards are invalid where they are prohibited or restricted by law. Govee Gift Card terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
8. To make sure your Govee Gift Card code is protected from scammers, please follow the tips below: 8.To make sure your Govee Gift Card code is protected from scammers, please follow the tips below:
View your Govee Gift Card redemption code as cash.
Never give or send your Govee Gift Card code to anyone else.
Your Govee Gift Card can only be redeemed when checking out at us.govee.com.
Do not use your Govee Gift Card to pay anyone outside of the Govee platform.