The New Backlight is Designed to Deliver a Next-Level Home Theater Viewing Experience
HONG KONG, May 16, 2023 – Govee, an innovator in the smart home industry, is bringing consumers the ultimate home theater viewing experience with an all-new Netflix edition of the Govee RGBIC TV Backlight with Camera. This product will be available in more than 3,900 Walmart stores in the US starting today.
This new launch brings together Govee's cutting-edge technology and Netflix's unparalleled content to create a unique and immersive viewing experience for users. The RGBIC TV Backlight with Camera provides consumers with an immersive entertainment viewing experience like no other.
"This product marks an exciting milestone, as we strive to provide our customers with an immersive home theater viewing experience," said Eric Wu, CEO of Govee. "Last year, Govee unveiled a TV backlight in celebration of Stranger Things 4. What’s clear is that consumers love products that bring personalized smart tech to their TV streaming experience. With six customized lighting effects for a variety of Netflix genres, we are confident that this new product will allow users to immerse themselves into their favorite TV shows and movies in a whole new way."
Users can enhance their viewing experience with splashes of vibrant colors dancing around the TV that directly correlate with the action on-screen. Key features include:
- Immersive Viewing Experience:The 1080p intelligent camera captures color on-screen and automatically applies it to the complementary Govee TV backlight with incredibly accurate color recognition
- Six Customized Netflix Light Effects: The special Netflix edition has six customized light effects for different Netflix genres, including Action, Comedy, Tudum, Thriller, Science Fiction, and Romance
- Smart Voice Control: Control the solution with simple voice commands via Alexa and Google Assistant or through the Govee Home app. Enjoy access to more colors and features like Timer, Video, DlY, and Music mode – allowing users to create the ambiance they want
- Dynamic Lighting Effects: RGBIC technology allows you to customize each light segment and display multiple colors simultaneously
- Enhanced Music Mode:The control box is equipped with a built-in mic, allowing the lights to sync directly with the audio or music being played. Choose from four modes (including Energic, Rhythm, Spectrum, and Rolling) and jazz up your parties with vibrantly dancing colors
- Install with ease:The camera can be attached to the top middle of your TV. With clips and adhesives, the 12.5-foot TV backlight is made up of four pieces that can be installed firmly on all four sides of any 55-65 inch TV. Each side is connected via a flexible cable
Price and Availability
The RGBIC TV Backlight with Camera is now available in more than 3,900 Walmart in the US for $79.
Since 2017, Govee has been committed to making life smarter. As a leading global smart home solution company, the company aims to provide personalized and fun life experiences through innovation in the smart home space. This includes a close focus on ambient lighting solutions and home appliances. Govee is continuously building upon its ecosystem of smart products and improving performance, user benefits, and consumer usability in all scenarios. To learn more about Govee, please visit Govee.com.